Smoking is bad for anyone, and of course everyone knows that, even a five year old. Smoking becomes addiction and a habit to some people. For people that are already addicted to smoking is hard for them to stop smoking. There are tons of reasons of why you should stop smoking. Here are five reasons to stop smoking;
1. First reason, it hurts bones- smoking weakness the body’s scaffolding and is a serious risk factor for osteoporosis, according to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.
2. Second reason, it may inure the insides- sure, cigarettes may be smooth to inhale, but they can rough up the digestive system, leading to heartburn, peptic ulcers, and possibly gallstones, according to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
3. Third reason, it’s tied to lots of cancers- not to belabor the point, but tobacco use and smoking have been linked to much more than lung cancer.
4. Fourth reason, it may lead to wrinkles… everywhere- not only does smoking contribute to premature facial wrinkles, it may also lead to wrinkling of skin that rarely sees the light of day--- in areas such as the inner arm and perhaps the buttocks.
5. Fifth reason, it may dull vision- several studies have found a robust link between smoking and eye disease, specifically age-related macular degeneration, which can permanently blur vision or cause blindness.
To avoid the need for additional health care, you can do things like eating right at the right times of day and in the right amounts. You can also exercise at least 30 minutes a day, whether it’s morning, afternoon, night exercise or some kind if sport. Thirdly, you can avoid destructive substances such as tobacco, alcohol or excessive amounts of things like sugar and salt. The fourth thing to know is that you should get enough sleep. 7-8 hours is the ideal amount of time for you to sleep per night. The fifth and final thing to know when taking prevantitive care for yourself is to stay on top of diseases. You can avoid getting sick by getting check ups and being vigilant about avoiding disease. Examples of this are regularly washing your hands, bathing, and keeping your living space clean.
Medical consulting is a private consulting service for pharmaceutical and marketing private films, providing strategies to attract physicians with a medical record. Medical consulting is a private conversation with a doctor that can help you with problems that you have or services you may provide. In this way, you can ask about any problem and you will get an answer from a professional doctor to solve your problem.